Welcome! We’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you and thank you for choosing Cornerstone Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Register for your first visit by following these directions:
1. Print and Fill out the Patient Registration Forms
- Patient Information Form
- Medical History Form
- Medicare Conditions for Coverage
- Financial Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
2. Prepare for your Office Visit
In addition to completing the above forms, we will also require the following information for your fist visit:
- Driver’s License or Other Valid Government-Issued Photo Identification
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit
- Referral or consultation form if applicable
- Prior X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG (please bring the films or CD-ROM containing the images with the paper report)
- List of current medications (this is very important)
- Any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- Know your surgical history
- Please note: by law, minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian or provide written consent from a parent or guardian
3. Get Directions to Our Office
Visit our Locations page to find a map of the office where you will see your physician and get personalized driving directions.
4. We Look Forward to Seeing You!
Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!