Cornerstone Orthopaedics has gone digital! Our new system allows you to check-in from any smart device prior to your appointment time.
How does it work?
1. When you schedule your initial appointment with us, our scheduling department will confirm an email address for you.
2. You will receive an email from Cornerstone Orthopaedics 3 days prior to your appointment. This email will have information regarding your appointment date and time, our address, and our phone number. If you do not see an email from us within 3 days of your appointment, please check your “junk” or “spam” folder. If it is not there, please call the office to check your email address and we can re-send.
3. To start your registration, click the start button.
4. The home screen will show you the steps for your check-in. This screen will also have your appointment information.
5. There are two steps to verify your identification. First, enter your date of birth.
6. Next, verify your address. (Please note: There are supposed to be addresses listed that are not yours.)
7. Next, select how you would like to receive your registration code. You may receive the registration code via a phone call or text. If you have two numbers listed with us, you may select the correct one in the dropdown box.
8. If you are a NEW patient or have not seen us in 1+ year(s), please bring a list of the current medications, vitamins, and supplements you take daily. Please also bring your ID, insurance card, and any imaging you have had on a disc. If you are a work comp patient, you will need an ID and imaging.